Well since I just turned 22, I thought it would be fun to start off my new year with 22 facts you don't know about me. I hope doing this will break that barrier of "blogger and follower" because maybe we have weird facts in common, and of course I would love to know more about my readers as well. On this post don't be shy, tell me your weirdest fact about yourself. This is a Judge free zone!!!!
1. I like to talk in accents; if I do it around you that’s because I’m comfortable in your presence. My top two are British and New Jersey accents.
2. My two favorite shows are Gossip Girl (So sad its over) and The Amazing Race! Amazing is such an understatement to how absolutely Incredible the show is!
3. I LOVE all animals but especially mine; which is Zhoey (The sweetest pit ever) and the late Mister (The greatest brother anyone could ever have)
4. I’m a BIG homebody.
5. One of my favorite past times is watching TV shows with my parent’s such as “Celebrity Apprentice”, “Survivor”, “Master chef”, “The Amazing Race”, “Dancing with the Stars” and “Revenge”……as you can see my parent’s and I like a lot of the same shows!
6. I have a super-secret celebrity crush on Donald Trump JR. He is smart, has a loving family and dresses well. (Not so secret anymore haha)
7. I’m a BIG history buff, especially if it involves ancient Egypt.
8. If I were not to pursue a fashion design career, I would have been an archaeologist.
9. If I were a Hogwarts student I would be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.
10. I still watch Mary-Kate and Ashley movies, They were my favorite as a little girl!!
11. I LOVE Star Wars (I quote it all the time)
12. My eyes change colors from brown to green.
13. At this very moment I’m writing a paper for my International Finance class and watching Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone.
14. I’m a currency collector; I have dollars and coins from over 16 countries, most of which my parents went to.
15. I’m lucky to have traveled as much as I have; 2 continents, 6 countries and 7 states and there is many more to come especially if my parent’s remember to bring me along next time, since they are the real travelers.
16. I cannot speak Spanish to save someone’s life, it’s not that I wouldn't want to, but the Spanish speaker might just let you go because of how pathetic I am at speaking it (He would probably die from laughter)
17. I have walked through the Amazon Rain forest and I've seen the Amazon River (its equivalent to a dream)
18. My favorite bloggers are TuulaVintage and my dearest FIDM Icelandic friend Double-Pizzazz (Check them out, they will be your favorite’s too)
19. If you think my facts are weird, you have no idea. My boyfriend has seen me be even weirder on a daily basis.
20. My ultimate heroes are my parents, someday I hope to be as intelligent and strong as my mother and I hope to be as patient and kind as my father. And of course, someday I hope to be as loving and caring as the both of them! (They deserve “The Best Parent’s” Award)
21. If you didn't already know, I have 3 older sisters and I’m the youngest. We are all so different and so alike in many ways, which sometimes makes things chaotic.
22. My ABSOLUTE favorite food is home cooked Bolivian food!
Well I hope my facts entertained you and taught you more about myself. I would love to see your weird and interesting facts as well, feel free to leave them in the comments.
Instagram & Twitter: @KarissaFears
Facebook: The Other Kiki
Thank you for reading!!
xo Karissa Fears