Happiest Place On Earth







 Walt's Favorite Lemonade










Hello Everyone, 
     So today was really fun, it was my father's birthday, so of course we decided to celebrate at Disneyland. The whole day was 100 degrees and humid, so I opted for shorts and a burnt out tee (Disneyland style, of course) The humidity was unbearable but the whole day was fairly light, the longest we had to wait in line was 15 minutes! that is amazing for Disneyland since the usual short wait is 30 minutes and can go up to 2 hours. In downtown California Adventures there is a test you can take to see what Disney character you are, I got Sally, she is the Porsche from the movies Cars. I was pretty excited about that one, and did I mention my mom hurt her knee so we had to get an electric wheelchair and it was actually really fun, my dad and moms friend just had to take it for a ride. Not too mention it was because of my moms hurt knee that we got in the fast pass lanes the whole day. Overall it was a successful fun day! 

The Give bracelet giveaway has ended and a winner should be announced shortly. 

The $200 Arcadia Italian Leather Handbag is still going on!! Enter HERE!



Follow Me: 
Facebook:The Other Kiki
Twitter and Instagram: @KarissaFears


Thank you for reading, 
xo Karissa Fears

No comments:

Post a Comment