Happy Thanksgiving!










     Happy Thanksgiving everyone! and for those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you still spend the day with your family and be thankful for what and who you have around you! 
  This is one of my favorite holidays because it is when everyone puts their busy lives on hold and takes time to spend it with their family. 
I have a big family so it is nice to see everyone all together at one time. Not to mention that Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, I love the colors and at this moment my two favorite are yellow and orange. 
   Thanksgiving is a special time, because it not only reminds you to be thankful for what you but it also reminds you to help others out. 
I know this should be a phenomenon that happens everyday, but it seems everyone just gets so wrapped in their work or school life. It is sad that so much of life is consumed by work and school, that is what makes Thanksgiving a special day because it forces you to stay home, not work and just appreciate what you have and how you can help others. 
...... I'm rambling now! haha I guess I just really love the idea of everyone being forced to not worry about work/ school and just enjoy family and friend time! 

     I wish you all the best Thanksgiving, and the best family/ friend time! Remember to just stop and reflect on just how fortunate we all are to be alive and to be so caring. 

I was wearing: 
Sweater..................Joie 
Collar shirt......Forever 21 
Necklace........F21(Similar)
Jeans.......................Joie 



Thank you for reading! 

Follow me: 
Facebook.... The Other Kiki 
Instagram.... @KarissaFears 



xo Karissa Fears 




No comments:

Post a Comment