Camo x Camel


"Product was gifted from Leggings Royal"

Hey Everyone, 
   In this cold weather, restraint sucks and most winter clothing is just that; restraining! I know matter how much I love my fashion always believe that comfort is key because if its not comfortable, chances are you will never wear it. 

    These Camo "pants" are actually a seamless legging, they are so seamless that it almost feels as if I am not wearing them at all. It is 96% Polyamide and 4% Spandex and not see through! They are perfect for shopping, working out and sleeping.....like I said "seamless" they feel like a second skin! 

   Try them for yourself at www.LeggingsRoyal.com  





Thank you for reading! 




Follow Me:
Instagram & Twitter...... @KarissaFears
Facebook..................... The Other Kiki







xo Karissa Fears 




No comments:

Post a Comment