New Year, New You! Slim Fast Review!

Hey Everyone, 
    The new year always brings up new and exciting possibilities! Such as helping plan a BABY SHOWER for my sister, decor pictures will be on the blog very soon! I am very excited about becoming an aunt, which comes with its own pre-requisites; such as being healthy and having the energy to run around with a little nephew!
  So as I begin my "Health Journey" because being healthy is far more important than being skinny. I start analyzing the foods around me and realize whether a food hinder's or help's my health journey. The reason why I appreciate Slim Fast products is because they don't skimp on protein and protein keeps you full and focused! 
   If you notice the above picture the Slim Fast Shake (20 grams) and Nutrition Bar (10 grams) have the most protein. This is important because protein helps build muscle, curb cravings, gives you steady energy and regulates blood sugar. 

Below is a Pro's and Con's list of each product pictured above

Pros
4 Hours of Hunger Control
20g of Protein, 1g of Sugar
190 Calories

Cons
Bitter Taste 

Pros 
Tastes great! the dark chocolate is very sweet and it is loaded with nuts 
10 grams of protein
Under 200 calories

Cons
No cons; it's a great snack bar 

Pros
Taste like baked Lay's!
100 calories  
3g of protein and 5g of fiber

Cons
None, this was my favorite snack 

Slim Fast Advanced Nutrition Drizzled Crisps Snacks, Cinnamon Bun Swirl
Pros
Taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal!
2g of protein and 5g of fiber
100 calories 

Cons
None 



Thank you for reading!

Follow Me
Facebook....... The Other Kiki
Instagram....... Karissa Fears





xo Karissa Fears



 (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes)

1 comment:

  1. It's truly very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use the web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest information.

    ReplyDelete