Reebok Floatride



Hello Everyone, 
  I have been given the opportunity to try the new Reebok Floatride's a month before they come out in April 2017. First I would like to tell you more about it and then I would like to explain my experience. 

    It took over 6 years for Reebok to perfect this shoe, the heel cup is used from the same material used for a bra cup. The floatride foam was formulated from the David Clark Company which creates the spacesuits for Boeing and NASA. The top of the shoe has a complete knit upper which simulates the easiness of a sock as there is no strain on the toes as you run or train. 

  My experience with this shoe was exciting, it is meant for runners and trainers on all levels. My favorite part of the shoe was the heel cup because when breaking new shoes sometimes you blister, but with these the heel is so fluent to your own foot that there was no friction while running or training. The "floating" is best experienced while running because the foam has a bounce-back technique that allows an easy rebound for your foot. Since I have received these shoes, I have received many compliments on how "cool" they look and of course I respond with "you should feel them" because I am so impressed by the performance of the shoe. 


Be sure to be on the lookout for the Reebok Floatride APRIL 2017! 


Thank you for reading! 


Follow Me
Facebook...... The Other Kiki 
Insagram....... @Theotherkiki




xo Karissa Fears 






No comments:

Post a Comment