Time with Grayton


Hello Everyone, 


    Today I would like to introduce Grayton Automatic Watches and at the end of this post you will receive a 15% DISCOUNT on your own custom Luxury Grayton Watch. The watch works as a moving mechanism, meaning that this watch never needs batteries. It runs on the motion of the wearer, and will continue for 41 after the watch is taken off. It makes this watch the more luxurious environmentally sustainable timepiece on the market. I personally like the idea of having to never go to the watch repair shop, since this watch will never stop working! Pretty amazing right? 

   All of The Grayton Automatic Watches are built in a Stainless Steel Case with a transparent back to see the actual mechanisms working, they have Luminous Dial and Hands for night visibility, as well as a field tested Leather Strap or Stainless Steel Bracelet. 

   The one I have on is the
 UNISEX AUTOMATIC WATCH WHITE SILVER DIAL & BROWN CROCO EMBOSSED LEATHER STRAP
I chose this specific timepiece because of the neutrality, It can be casual or elegant and best of all, my Fiance and I can Share it! (I love His&Hers accessories) 

   For this particular shoot, I wanted to show a romantic side to such a bold watch to really emphasize the Unisex quality. 


and now for the fun part! 
YOUR 15% OFF DISCOUNT!

Use this code:
Flcom-Grayton15%-TheOtherKiki


I really hoped you enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoyed curating it!

Thank you for Reading!






Follow Me: 
Facebook.................. The Other Kiki
Instagram/Twitter ..... @KarissaFears




xo Karissa 








No comments:

Post a Comment