Spring Cleaning: Shop My Formal Wear



Hello Everyone, 
    I am sorry for my long hiatus, I graduate college in 5 weeks; so things have been hectic! As any regular college student, I am cleaning out my closet.... formal closet that is and selling what I can to save money for college graduate needs such as student loans, apartment, etc. 
Over the years, I have collected many beautiful dresses and I cannot wait to share them with you.

   If Interested, please email Fears.Karissa@Gmail.com and we can talk about prices!!  

   Below you will see many beautiful dresses, remember, "When in doubt, over dress"

Most designer brands are toward the bottom

















Thank you for browsing, please spread the word! 




Follow me: 
Instagram.....@KarissaFears
Facebook.......The Other Kiki






xo Karissa Fears

No comments:

Post a Comment