Carlsbad Caverns


Hello Everyone, 
     Sorry for the delay in post's lately, things got busy when I arrived back home. I'm very excited to share my adventures in New Mexico. This trip was my first time ever in a cave, The Carlsbad Caverns is no ordinary cave. 

It is a huge 700 ft underground and several miles, and it is so beautiful with its colored stone and intricate natural architecture on the inside. This was a very fun day, and I was so thankful to have spent this day with my boyfriend and his family. If any of you are ever in New Mexico I recommend visiting the Carlsbad Caverns. 













I was wearing:
Blouse.......................H&M 
Shorts........Charlotte Russe 





Follow Me: 
Instagram & Twitter: @KarissaFears
Facebook: The Other Kiki 



Thank you for reading, 
xo Karissa Fears

1 comment: