All Things Tropical 1st Birthday Party Decor


Hello Everyone! 
   
    Geez! It has been a long while since I posted something. I appreciate your patience with me and I cannot wait to show you what I have been up to. Since my last post, I have moved to Arizona and bought a house!!! I will catch you up on all the details and a new renovation project soon. For now I would like to show you some events that have happened in my life since you last visited "The Other Kiki". 

   As for the reason of the long hiatus, my beloved computer will not work! First my keyboard isn't working and now it refuses to connect to any wifi, so while I am still in denial and reluctant of buying a new laptop, my husband has been so gracious as to let me use his. I had to promise that I would not open 100 tabs though...true story, my cell phone consistently has 100 tabs open (oops haha). 

    Back to the event and reason for this post, my niece turned ONE! I'm sure you are wondering how many nieces and nephews I have since I am always posting baby showers and birthdays. The answer is 5 and counting! So I have so much to document as the "Worlds Best Aunt". 

  The theme for Finley's 1st birthday was all things tropical! If you have met her mom aka my sister, it makes perfect sense. My sister is your typical free- spirited California girl with golden skin and permanent beach waves. If you keep reading my blog, I can assure you that Finley will grow up to be a professional surfer, veterinarian or environmentalist. Either way this little girl will make the world a better place! 

  Back to her 1st birthday party (sorry, I keep getting distracted). Her all things tropical theme was inspired by the hues of the ocean and natural beauty of island life. The food was very much on theme as well with pineapple salsa served in an actual pineapple! My sister loves pineapples, so you will see a reoccurring appearance of said pineapples and monstera leaves. 

  Below are the photos from her birthday party, I welcome you to "Pin" away and please credit back to "The Other Kiki Blog"




Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more! 


If you would like to see what I have been up to outside of Blogger follow me on Instagram @Karissafears

I would be so humbled if you liked my Facebook page which will be filled with updates as well. Just click HERE




xo Karissa













1 comment: