Garden Party Baby Shower Decor


Hello Everyone, 
    Guess what?.... I am an AUNT again! My oldest sister is finally having a baby girl. She is obsessed with all things Disney, so I was not surprised when her Garden Party decor was reminiscent of the movie Tangled. My sister's new baby will be named "Cora" which is a romantic yet modern name. Below are photos of her baby shower, feel free to be inspired and Pin away! 


Thank you for reading!


Follow Me: 
Instagram..... @Karissafears
Facebook...... The Other Kiki






xo Karissa


















 











1 comment:

  1. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
    SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.

    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete