White Sands


 Hey Everyone, 

   Today I would like to tell you about one of my favorite places in New Mexico. It is called "White Sands" It is miles upon miles of white sand dunes, they are so white that it is blinding without sunglasses! This is my favorite place because it is so beautiful and pristine that I am at a loss for words when I am there! 

   The sand dunes are said to have been a lake once hundreds of years ago, it dried up due to mysterious causes and all that remained is pure white sand. It is a place of wonder and intrigue, I recommend seeing it when visiting New Mexico. 





Thank you for reading! 



Follow Me: 
Facebook..................... The Other Kiki
Instagram & Twitter.... @KarissaFears








xo Karissa Fears



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment