Star Wars Nursery Décor



Hi Everyone!      
     Seems like forever since my last post! I am officially 30 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and time is flying by for us! I was so fortunate to have my mom and husband create this out of this world room for our nursery! They created everything better than I could have imagined!

     Obviously we are huge Star Wars fans! When we created this room it was important to not go overboard and make it look too cheesy, so we decided on elements of Star Wars instead! 

    Most of this post can be found on Amazon because their 2 day shipping just cant be beat! Especially when you are like me and waited until the last minute! 

    I cant wait to read your comments and hear about your nursery ideas! 

    Thank you for always following along! If you want to stay up to date follow me on Instagram! @_karissaschneider


xo Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment